Superannuation and SMSF
We understand everyone has different priorities when it comes to superannuation which is why we work closely with you to create personalised strategies and portfolio management. Saving through superannuation is a tax-effective option that can make your savings grow fast.
Self-managed super funds (SMSFs) can be an effective way of saving for retirement. The difference between an SMSF and other types of funds is that the members of an SMSF are usually also the trustees. This means the members of the SMSF run it for their own benefit and are responsible for complying with the super and tax laws. Whilst the legislation that surrounds SMSF is complex, we are SMSF experts.
Both Martin and Stephen are RG 146 compliant and have a limited financial planners licence.
- Assist you to determine if operating an SMSF is the right option for you.
- Establish your SMSF attending to ATO and documentation matters.
- Provide guidance in operating the fund ensuring all necessary rules and regulations have been met.
- Assist in the rollover of other superannuation funds into your SMSF.
- Provide strategies designed to minimise your taxation obligations including:
- Superannuation contributions.
- Pension strategies.
- Attend to all year end compliance obligations including preparation of:
- Financial statements.
- Member benefit statements.
- The fund income tax return.
- Conduct the annual compliance audit.
- Integrate your SMSF with estate planning strategies.
Martin and Stephen are also registered SMSF auditors and can provide all the services relating to SMSFs to make control and management simple, convenient and understandable for you. We will help you set up your SMSF correctly so that it’s eligible for tax concessions, can receive contributions and is as easy as possible to administer. We specialise in understanding and implementing superannuation strategies that can help you grow and prosper throughout your post-work years. We can guide you in a number of different superannuation structures